Hedge Trimming Services In Shrewsbury
Take a look at exactly what our hedge trimming service involves
We provide a complete range of hedge trimming solutions to keep your shrubs and hedges healthy, well-maintained and fully pruned.
It can be hard to know what ‘good’ looks like when it comes to hedge trimming, or even knowing how much to actually cut your hedges by.
Our experienced team will be happy to talk you through our service including the lengths we trim hedges to, and our approach to regular maintenance/trimming services to keep your hedges healthy all year round.
Our approach to hedge trimming
- Summer and spring are often our preferred hedge trimming seasons, however we do also provide year-round retainer services for wider shrubbery maintenance
- Our team will visit you in order to provide a free, no-obligation quote.
- As part of the visit, we can also show you the depths to which we will trim, and provide a rationale as to why we have chosen our approach (based on both promoting and maintaining the health of your hedges)
- Our team will be onhand if you have any follow-up questions following our visit
- We will arrange a date for either a one-off hedge trim or set dates to provide you with a regular hedge trimming service
Whilst hedge trimming is one of the most popular services we provide, we’re also regularly asked about providing hedge planting services alongside regular trimming.
This is something we’d be happy to assist with, and a service we regularly provide across the local area.
Whether you’re looking for hedge trimming, planting, lopping or even if you just want our expert insights into the exact service you may require, we’d be happy to spchateak at your earliest convenience.
Contact our team at Tree Surgeon Shrewsbury via our handy form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.